Saturday 28 May 2011

It's official - Beekeeping IS sexy



I was trawling Etsy today for all things bee related. If you are unfamiliar with Etsy, it's like one fantastic gigantic handmade and vintage craft market online. There are some absolutely amazing and unique items on there, literally something for everyone. Don't believe me? Well here is the proof! Someone out there, namely www.beekeepingissexy.com has made a range of T shirts that couldn't be more in tune with my blog if they tried. This website, by far is my favourite bee couture discovery so far... love love love! Now I only have to wait until August when I go back to work to afford to buy it all up - I can hear my credit card screaming at me from downstairs "buy...buy...buy..!" But I have to stay strong. Damn you statutory maternity pay!

No comments:

Post a Comment